Tuesday 15 December 2009

Christmas Outings

Good evening one and all!!!

So, its been a busy busy day, but I forgot to write about my Christmas tree purchase!! Jessica and I went shopping as we were not working yesterday....and she spotted a really cute little place to get Christmas trees of basically every size! So, I took a look, and did some bargaining with the price...and then I saw it....my tree!!! I got a wee little Charlie Brown tree for 22 pound!! A real one too..carrying it down Oxford was too much fun ...Jessica and I were laughing alot. So, took the tree to my room, and then off to get decorations at John Lewis for 10 pound total!! I bought some balls, lights and tinsel!! Not bad at all....a day off very well spent!! Last night then I attempted to decorate, only to find out that the lights were faulty....and being returned tomorrow...:( That happens I guess but I was oh so excited to begin decorating!!! And I couldnt, and have not had the opportunity to today or tonight...I will though...Christmas is coming soo fast!!! Paris is less than a month!!! Woo hoo!!! Lots of fun!

Anyhow, it's bed time now:):) Oh my duvet....:):) Good night everyone!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment